
my four year old is growing up. YAY her!
BUT, alas, my four year old is growing out of some of my favorite things about her.
for four and a half years her favorite color has been yellow,
orange a close second. lately though, pink is her standard.
my four year old has an adorable little voice with a darling lisp of sorts.
lately she is correcting her words.
BIG SIGH. what is a mommy to do?
gratefully as she is growing so is my love for her,
regardless of how head strong she is becoming.
another BIG SIGH. gotta love being a mom.


5 comments:
I know how you are feeling - exactly! I always tell my kids to stop growing!!! It makes me sad!
I don't think watching my own kids grow up has made me as sad as this makes me. I would like to trap Bella's voice in a bottle (though Lucy's current voice gives me similar joy).
Don't do it Ella! Stay the raskel you are, I will miss my little La!
I think it is the saddest thing that they have to grow up. But I guess good thing they do, because we would never know the great people they will become.
I look at my little ones everyday and want to cry knowing that it will pass so quickly! For me, realizing how fast it goes has helped me to be more patient. I laugh so much more at the boys and with Addison now than I used to. I'm trying to relax and just enjoy this time while I still can.
Post a Comment