Friday, November 23, 2007

Little Brother and Family


my "little" brother and his darling family live in Newport. we were so lucky to be able to stay in their cute apartment while they house sat and babysat for some friends in their ward. this is Katie and Will - of course lacking the many brain cells I used to navigate the California freeway systems, I never pulled the camera out while we were with them. lucky for me I have this lovely shot of them from their last visit here. that baby is such a sweetie!
I was so happy to visit with them, although it wasn't enough. is there ever enough time?
Katie was such a trooper and was so sweet to help us go see a show while they teamed up and housed 7, yes, seven children for a night, while John and I sat in traffic to make it to see WICKED! what a treat for John and I.
happily for our girls they loved the Wynn children and still ask about them and wonder when they'll see the again. Thank You Tyler! and Thank You Katie! and Thank You Will, you liked me! we had a fabulous time, thanks for all your help and company. LOVE YOU GUYS.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hold WILL! and I feel jealous that you saw WICKED-I've been wanting to see that show for ages. Was it spectacular? Was the music great? how was the scenery, the costumes? Hope it was a fun experience!

Lisa Cannon said...

Katie is so cute and so is her little guy. I remember when she worked at City Mortgage. How was Wicked? I was lucky enough to see it in NYC a few years back with my mom and sister. It was so great! It is coming here sometime during the 08/09 season. Will and Ben want to go, they love the soundtrack.

heidi said...

what a fun time. family is so fun to see--along with a gret play.

Jessica said...

Um, I bet Will likes me more. :)
I am very jealous that you got to see KT & Ty, I missed them on Thanksgiving, wished you guys could have been here with us KT & TY!