Saturday, November 24, 2007

Corona Del Mar

Ty and Katie live near this incredible beach that is backed by fabulous rock walls and caves. this was the perfect beach to visit - just what the girls were dreaming of. plenty of chilly clean water, more rocks to climb and caves to explore and lots of sand to dig in. it was very important to the girls to bury someone in the sand and be buried too, isn't that why we all go to the beach?
















John and I had fun burying the girls and then carving this sweet Audi TT for them to cruise in. John is so creative.
and I took a turn getting buried, I've actually never been buried in sand before that I can remember. it was a great way to hide my sad pasty legs. oh, to live on the beach all year round!

No comments: