Monday, November 26, 2007

DISCLAIMER

I feel, after posting numerous photos and journaling all about our trip,
(which by the way I have more to do)
I need to post a disclaimer.
this is the only place I am recording the events of our lives.
(knock on wood that a server doesn't die and my blog data is lost!)
it is my scrapbook of sorts and I am looking forward to having it printed in a hard bound edition for my children to peruse someday.
please be patient with me as I take so much time to rehash past events, it's the way I have chosen to share it with my posterity, and you too. for now.
thank you, for your patience and kind comments.
love, Amanda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No worries, I'm living vicariously through you Mandy, post personal documentation as you wish-I'm doing the same!

Lisa Cannon said...

I am trying to use my blog as the same. I love the posts you have done. You are so great with words!!