Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Day for Ruby



First thing Sunday morning "Man, I am so hungry and we are having pancakes! Wait what is that thing in my pancake? Why are you looking at me like that and what is that song you're singing? enough already - Look I just want to eat!"
Later that evening "Again with this? Now everyone is singing, and another one of those things is stuck in my food. Do I get some of that food?"

"Oh What's This, This I like." "Okay, I think this birthday thing might be kind of cool, I mean at least this stuff is pretty cool! Check me out!"



Happy Birthday Little Miss Ruby!



2 comments:

heidi said...

She looks so happy and healthy. What a fun day for her!

Katie said...

I can not believe it!!
We totally missed Ruby's birthday!
I'm ashamed of myself. Please forgive me!

I wanted to come but we couldn't...
BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AFRICA!!!
So I hope that Ruby had a graet birthday.
Happy birthday Ruby!!
Love,
Madison Myriel Graham