
It finally arrived, a little later than Ella would have liked, but the first real day of school is here! Ella has been asking for days and days when she would get to meet her new teachers and go to school - just can't stand being home with mom I guess! It's all good, so glad she wanted to go. I am thrilled by Ella daily. I love her words of "wisdom" and her many intense "Mommy, I love you." 's I'm gonna miss having her around. Happy ABC's Ella! I love you too!


2 comments:
Love you Ella! Happy School Days for you. And hope Mom has some time to regroup with Grace and Ella at school and Ruby napping...I know yourplate is full Amanda, I hope you can take a nap too once in a while! Thanks for all you do to help me. And Alexander. Love Mom/Grandma Noodle
Wow I can't beleive she is in school it was just yesterday you had her. She is one little girl that grew up too fast.
Post a Comment