My youngest sister just tagged me! I have read many of your lists and think this is fun. I am giddy that I get to play too! Here we go!
Jobs I have held:
1. Newspaper Girl
2. Ice cream flinger (Snelgroves)
3. Dry Cleaners
4. ZCMI Handbag Department/Children's Department
5. Shop Girl (worked at my father's lamp store for a long long time!)
6. Office Manager
7. Mommy
Movies I can watch over and over..
1. Stranger than Fiction
2. A Little Princess
3. Amalie
4. Nacho Libre ("Nacho, Where are the chiiiips?")
Guilty Pleasures
1. Sleeping in
2. New Flip Flops
3. Blogging - Love it!
4. Popcorn - any kind but preferably air popped with butter, lots of butter... ( should that make me feel guilty?)
Places I've lived
1. Sugarhouse, Utah
2. Mesa, Arizona
3. 9th and 9th, Utah
4. Sugarhouse, Utah
(This is my subtle way of saying I've pretty much only lived one place in my life!)
Television Shows I enjoy
1. Scrubs
2. Lost
3. Heroes
4.
The things I most likely thought when I met my significant other
1. The cutest boy I have EVER seen!
2. Already Taken, just my luck, never had a chance
3. His friend is kind of cute.
4. (After hangin' out with his friend a little and a year later) I guess I'll take my shot.
5. Good things sometimes come to those who wait!
Places I've been on vacation ( good I can make up for living in one spot all my life!)
1. Mexico
2. Hawaii
3. Honduras
4. New York/Washington D.C.
5. Stolkholm, Sweden
6. London, England/Norwich, England
7. Seattle
8. Boise
9. California
My favorite Foods
1. Deli Sandwiches
2. Tex Mex
3. Italian
4. anything someone else cooks!
Websites I visit Daily
1. Blogs
2. Email
3. Steepandcheep.com
4. Etsy.com
Body Parts I've injured
1. Knocked out my front tooth.
2. Major stitches in my left arm
3. Biten by a big dog on my ankle
4. Given birth; more stitches.
Awards I have won
1.
2.
3.
4.
Can't think of a single ONE.
Nicknames I have had
1. Punky Bear
2. Missy
3. Hot Mama
4. Mandee
Now I tag 4 of you!
1. Michele Hunter
2. Callie Hill
3. Serena Potter
4. Jeni Shirley
Hope this is fun for the rest of you too, I loved it!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What did you go to Sweden for? That sounds fun.
My sister Katie and her family lived there for a year. I traveled with my mom and Grace when she was about 9 months old. We then hoped over to visit Serena and Franz in England. I am so anxious to go back again someday! Maybe visit some more of Europe, too. All in time, I suppose. I have promised myself I will take each of my girls somewhere when they Graduate from high school - I hope that is an inccentive! (great grade required of course!)
Post a Comment