Well, as seasons go, Summer is certainly my favorite. I could lounge all day long poolside, or better yet beachside! Trips to the Snoshack, excuses to stay up late, summer movies, daylight at 6am, short sleeves and skirts, running in the sprinklers, playing with the neighborhood gang, and cousins lots and lots of cousins! But, as all seasons change so must this one. School is upon us, Grace starts Tuesday and Ella only has days until she, too, is gone 4 afternoons a week. What will I do with myself! So bitter sweet to think I'll be alone with Ruby 4 days a week. I will miss playing with ALL my girls. And it's not only the seasons out of doors I'm lamenting here. Next summer brings the first 8yr. old to our household. To me that also brings the pending doom of middleschool and highschool and boys and dating. AGHH! It seems like it happens so fast! 8 is halfway to 16 already! So much to panic about and look forward to.
Makes these moments so much more sweet.
Here is a little glimpse at our summer - the parts I haven't shared yet.
We had fun and look forward to more fun as each season changes!


4 comments:
Cool slide show. How fun to see you guys.
Unfortunately the music was LOUD and I was sitting in the conference room with several clients. Oops. :(
It's muted now! I'll watch it again. :)
I love summer too. I wish it weren't almost over. It was fun to see you guys this summer. I like your slide show. How do you do it?
Nikki
Just click on the make your own button at the bottom of my slide show screen - It was so easy. Not sure about adding music though, I can't turn it off and don't know what to do when I finally get too sick of it!
Another summer come and gone, I can't believe it went by so fast! Brian and I are back in Provo and we're looking forward to sunday dinner's with the Shirley's. Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment