Just click on the make your own button at the bottom of my slide show screen - It was so easy. Not sure about adding music though, I can't turn it off and don't know what to do when I finally get too sick of it!
I like to think I am easy going and play well with others. I'm a recovering perfectionist and newly deemed realist, but ever striving to be the perfect optimist. I love to be in the thick of things, but rarely can get out. I am enjoying developing my interests new and old, and feel too modest to brag but do it often anyway! these are the ramblings and musings of my daily life and the people I love.
2 comments:
How did you do a slide show? That's cool.
Just click on the make your own button at the bottom of my slide show screen - It was so easy. Not sure about adding music though, I can't turn it off and don't know what to do when I finally get too sick of it!
Post a Comment