Thursday, July 26, 2007

Such Posers!











Recently we went on a little outing with Grandma and some cousins, and lots of friends to Liberty Park to explore the Water Canyon. It's this amazing "fountain" that represents each of the major canyons here along the Wasatch Front. Namely: Little Cottonwood, Big Cottonwood, Millcreek, Parley's, and Emigration Canyons. Each little canyon has a river that flows down into the "Great Lake" at the bottom, representing the Great Salt Lake.
I was running around after the kids trying to get some fun pictures and it seems every time they realized I was trying to get a shot, they'd stop and pose for me. It was a great laugh - even Ruby sported a smile as soon as I aimed the camera her way! What can I say, we must all be a bunch of posers.

4 comments:

Jenny and Josh said...

SO CUTE!!

Jessica said...

So much fun - I would love to check this out. I also love the new profile picture Amanda, very nice.

heidi said...

Your girls are soo cute. I can't wait for a "break" for my kids (from school), so we can go do fun things and take cute pictures. Oh by the way, your profile picture cracked me up, love it!

The Hills... said...

I just love your girls! That park looks way fun, I've never heard of it. Tell Ella she is a great photographer!