
I just read an email from one of my favorite people. She expressed her sincere desire for us all to make the most of what we do every day. It was a great reminder to stop focusing on the laundry and play a little more with my darliing girls and cuddly hubby. It caused me to recall this picture. Notice the funny way Grace is frozen in mid fall? that was a day that went from fun to frantic in a split second - in the time it took to take the picture. It's like someone has said before it can all change in an instant. Isn't it true - for good or bad it just takes a minute or even a second.
So I started thinking of all the moments I have chosen to gripe or nag or not encourage just because I was not in the mood. And then I started to think of all the moments that one of my sweet girls stopped to say "I love you, mommy" on a whim and make my day! Because it only takes seconds to change someones day, to share a smile or a hug.Or minutes to send an email or send a card. And what's a few minutes in the grand scheme of the life time we have together? I know my days are always better when someone takes that minute to lift me up. And I want to be that for my little family and for all of you too. So here's to making the most of every day and hopefully every minute of everyday, too. Because I love my life and all of you in it.


4 comments:
Thanks for that Post it is a great wake up call and reminder. I am so lucky to call you one of my sisters. Can't wait to see you guys at cousin camp.
great thought Mandy. Thanks for sharing. I love you.
Katie
Amanda, do you nag? Franz says I "Yammer". Which one is worse? Nagging or Yammering? Hm. I have a cuddly husband too, though all the yard work is changing some of that!
Can't wait to see you in July!
Serena
Amanda...we just love your little family. Brian had so much fun playing with your girls on Sunday. I think Bri and I both need our baby fixes once in a while to remind us we can wait to have kids! Hope to see you soon.
Callie
Post a Comment