
"hey, I have mom's camera. let me take your picture!"

" you jump that rope pretty good. I'll picture that too."

"oh, I think I hear mom coming. nope guess not."

"look at me twirl!"

"pretty nice day out there."

"shoes, or no shoes? why do I even ask?"

"sunshine on concrete. very artistic."
8 comments:
I absolutely LOVE it!! I love downloading my pictures from my camera to my computer because inevitably I will find some very choice pictures that the kids have taken. It is fun to see the world in their eyes!
Ruby took those? Crazy!
Fun post!
Are you feeling better? I think that we had that same cold in our house last week. But now that it's gone we are ready to play.
How very cute! She is taking the initiative to be a photographer some day. Woohoo!
My favorite is the pictures of her toes. That is worth a million words.
My google reader list was empty so I checked out a "recommended blog." There was a picture of you at the top (it might be your sister) and then I found your name on the side bar--
It has been a long time since I have run into you at a store or park. :) Danny and I live in Bountiful now. It is fun to see you here...and I think your daughter's photo discovery is adorable!
Is she twirling that skirt and taking a pic? Now thats talent! Those pics are so fun!
So funny- she really made her way through the house. This generation is going to be so technical. 2 and using a digital camera- amazing! And Happy late birthday to Ella- we've been away from the computer for awhile.
Post a Comment