Monday, August 18, 2008

brighter days ahead

I am embarrassed to note that it has been an entire month since I last posted about our lives. (BIG SIGH) my only excuse is that life has its ups and downs; and although my life is good this last month was a hard one for me, personally. so hence I have left many things unsaid and unposted. but every night must give way to morning and I hope this is a glorious wake up call - at least for me.
so much has happened it is a very daunting process to think about catching up. but catch up I must - this is the chronicle of my family you know. and although most days I wanted to stay in bed with the covers over my head the last several weeks, that is not where my time was spent. many fun, crazy, unplanned, welcome and unwelcome events have taken place these past days. not to mention leaps and bounds on our 'home to be' have occurred. so sit tight my friends (I hope you still count yourselves among them) and if you care to know what life has been for us Shirley's prepare for the on slot!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I feel so badly that I have not been clued into your needs as your sister. Please! call me if ever you need me my dear Amanda Jayne.

Jenny and Josh said...

Ditto to Jessica's comment. This week will be crazy for Josh and I but if you need time to yourself I would be happy to provide some kiddo supervision when ever I can, just call!

DeDee said...

I have no idea what's going on, but I am not going anywhere. Anything you need, anytime.

Mindy said...

I'm riveted to my couch! This is a wonderful teaser into what is to come. Please go on...!