Tuesday, June 17, 2008

gym - tastic!

for months Grace has asked to take gymnastics. it would come up constantly and so finally as the school year was ending we signed up for a few weeks of tumbling and balancing. just as all those end of year items were hitting the fan as well.
it was really something for me to keep Ruby contained as we watched and waited - or dashed and scooped as the case may be. every week she contemplated jumping in. I almost wish I had let her try it.

beginning balance beam.


little people warm up and stretch.


more advance balancing, can you see the grin on that girl? she loved every minute.

next up - rock climbing...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

go GRACIE!

Anonymous said...

That foam pit looks pretty fun actually. I would jump in it!

Tami said...

Yeah for gymnastics! I am already scoping out gyms in SL. It was great to see you all last weekend. Noelle keeps telling So good to see you blogging!

The Hills... said...

What gym is that? I would have loved to have her in one of my classes. Can't wait to see the finished result of your house. I bet it is going to be beautiful!