here truly begins the saga of the house that John built. well, he isn't building it himself, but he sure is attached to it. that is why for the duration of construction I have been forbidden to share any form of design/drawing/sketch of what is to come. the creator wants it to unfold piece by piece before your eyes. (I know I know - don't ask, believe me I have begged. let's all just think of it like this. say you have chosen a name for an unborn child. say that name is Rumplestiltskin, a little unorthodox. it is a name you are not sure people will receive well, but you're sure it is THE name your child should be known by. do you share it any way? ponder that...) ahem, so moving on.
notice anything different?
I'll try not to let this project over run my blog by keeping these updates a weekly issue. in this case one week and three days had many phases - most of our pictures however are in digital no where land so this happens to be the very latest.
I only ask one favor of each of you, please pray for no rain.....


6 comments:
Wow! Looks a little different than the last time I saw it. Congrats on it all starting, can't wait to see it when we come home to visit. Good luck with everything, you're doing great. Can't wait to see the finished pictures. Love the updates, keep 'em coming. Take care.
It looks amazing! How are the girls reacting? I can't wait to see the progress, so please post often! Maybe I'll see you soon????
oh my gosh, I want to crawl under the bed for you. Seriously I could not do this. You astound me!
I totally get the name analogy - after all you and KT have stolen a few of the names I wanted to name my unborn children. :) Matt is actually dying to know what that plans are - its an architect thing, I am sure he can understand himself John's reasons. No, but seriously - WOW! Matt & I are always happy to come and help dig "crap" or watch cute nieces while you guys do. :) Love you and know I am here to help!
Well, there's no turning back now! I love the play-by-play...keep it coming.
Holy guacamole! All I can say is that from these pictures - anything you do to it will look better! Hahaha! Love you guys.
Post a Comment