I began receiving concerned email recently about my lack of presence here in cyberland. and gratefully I am present once again. (although you may not have noticed I was ever missing!)I have to say it has been too long and I am at a loss as to where to pick up the slack, but regardless I'll find my way and you'll all get an ear full of something! Where have I been you ask? (of course you're all curious, my life is so meaningful and important that certainly you wonder. ) I am lucky enough to serve on our elementary school's PTA Board. for the last month (exactly) I have been serving doggedly with my co chair to execute a successful Read a Thon. with out any help what so ever. just the two of us. crazy? what US? after this past month the answer is a resounding YES! but we did hang on to enough sanity to realize we have absolutely learned our lesson, and will not be attempting such activities without plenty of recruits next time around. oh and there will be no next time around. at least not until my baby is a first grader.
so as Neil Diamond put it so eloquently, Hello, My FRIENDS, Hello.... just checking in to say HELLO! glad to be back!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Glad you are back. Yes, I've been wondering where you've been and hoping that you weren't sick!
Don't you know about recruiting for PTA functions? It is a must! I've been recruited before and it is a lot of work! I'm glad that everything went well and glad that you are back!
So glad you are back!
I am sooo glad you are back. Just today I thought to myself I better email her and check on her. PTA has never been for me because of young children under foot all the time. Good for you though. I am the parent cheering you on because we always love the Read a Thon at our schools!
Welcome back. You were missed. What a fun Seattle trip! I'm envious. We're all looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
Hi back! I'm a long lost cause in the blogging world. Not a regular, that is for sure. :)
Post a Comment