I was sifting through all my pictures from these past few weeks and came across these shots. I have been cracking up for some time now - watch the progression on our cousin Addison's face, she is in the easter hat. oh, that was a much needed laugh, I couldn't resist sharing.
this year Easter was a much quieter event for us. we still managed to buy too much candy and hit too many easter egg hunts. but there was less rushing around for giftie items and worry over making it just so. I blame it wholly on the early date of the event itself. but all in all I think I liked the less is more ultimatum I gave myself Saturday afternoon, just as I was ready to dash out and buy a gift for each daughters Easter bucket. gifts that usually end up in the jewlry case in my top drawer only days later for safe keeping. it was weeks later that Grace even noticed there was no easter gift this year, mostly I wager, because we were so distracted by a true gift. time with family. with cousins in town there is no other thing worth distracting us. gratefuly it was Spring Break too! we had a fabulous time hunting eggs, sleeping over, and exploring the town. not to mention doing our part to bring chaos to Grandma's normally quiet and orderly house! it was a happy Easter for all - even if new dresses didn't make it for their designed debut, but more on that later....


No comments:
Post a Comment