Friday, January 18, 2008

popcorn and pj's

friday was pajama day for Grace at school and Ella was so sad she didn't get a school pj day, so we had one at home. not a tall order if you ask me! we stayed in our pjs til dinner time and had lots of lazy fun.

then there was a knock at our door, and a box. you can't imagine the excitement of an unexpected package. not to mention a goodie package.



oh sweet goddess of treats - gourmet popcorn. heaven I tell you. thank you Katie and John, if you recall one of my favorite snacks is popcorn, and here is an entire box of deliciously sinful yummies. hide it quick!




too late, no need to control yourselves ladies, there is plenty to share! even Gracie's little friend Ben got a handful here and there. mmmmmm.



next it was beautification time (after Ben had gone home of course) so it was eyeshadow and lip gloss for everyone.



oh, and those amazing pajama pants grace is wearing came out of my very own craft room people. amazing I know, got inspired by my cute friend Heidi before Christmas. what can I say? they are finally finished, go you crafty momma, or hallelujah, not sure. maybe just yay me.
I think this may be the beginning though, I hope, of many fun items I can brag about. fingers crossed!
hope you all get to enjoy a little laziness this weekend!





4 comments:

heidi said...

I love the pj's What a fun day--wow you are a way funner mom than I am--I should take notes!

Gayle said...

How cool to find out that something I tried to give you all is cool enought for the Graham's to give! Yeah, my Dad and I just opened one of these tasty bags of popcorn, This gift pack was supposed to arrive in SLC for Jess to share with you all for New Years...It is yummy stuff! Even if it did not arrive until Jan. 8th, still tastes good on Jan 21.

Gayle said...

Darling girls and great pajama pants! I love the three beauty queens with the pink make-up box! BEAUTIFUL! Grandma Noodle

Lisa Cannon said...

I love lazy days! We just got back from St. George and were welcomed by snow! So fun!