Friday, November 23, 2007

M. I. C. K. E. Y. M. O. U. S. E......

I am pretty sure that our girls had no clue who Mickey Mouse was until this trip to Disneyland. Regardless they were awe struck as we were ushered to a private meeting with Mickey himself at the end of our day.

Okay Grandpa, take a left up here.



Monkeys on a circus train!



Get that Grandma!

We were lucky enough to hit Disneyland while we vacationed. Even luckier to have the Hunters tag along with Grandma and Grandpa too! It was a fun filled day for everyone, we hope. Grace and Addison rode ALL of the coasters, GO GIRLS. Ella kept her eyes open for princesses, but alas, none were to be found for us that day, next time. Ruby was a trooper and rode many of the rides with mom or dad, gotta start 'em early we hear. We keep improving on our Disney experience and this time I felt like I could do this again in a couple/three years, and that is saying something. I hear it's the greatest place on earth, and I guess I am sort getting there, sort of. Our daughters think it's the bees knees for some reason. At least it's a good time to be had, I won't argue with that!

2 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I love taking my kids to Disneyland. It is so fun to watch them and it is such a magical place. What a fun trip!

Gayle said...

What a wonderful day and to spend it with grandma and granpa Shirley! WOW! How special this memory will be and what fun for all. I love Disneyland and have felt so sorry we did not get to take you kids there more that the once. Jess and Jen and Dad and I had a blast the repeat trip. Maybe some day we can all venture to the Magic Kingdom with all our kids and grandkids...what a dream come true.