
Well, we certainly got our fill at the State Fair this Year. Grace and Ella had a fabulous time - all new and fun to them! We started by learning all about where our food comes from. They got to harvest, milk, and de-wool (what IS that process called?). And they got to enjoy some of the fruits of their labors - Frito's and granola bars, seriously.Then it was on to the to BIG YELLOW SLIDE. That is what the Fair is ALL about I tell you! Sliding down 150 feet of polished yellow metal in a vertical formation, oh man, almost as good as a coaster. (video to follow)


2 comments:
Shearing the sheep?
Maybe this was the dreaded E Coli cow!
It was fun, I am sure. I hope the girls remember it as a great family outing. You two are great at getting out and doing stuff. Way to go. It is so important to have these fun memories together, DAD and Mom both enjoying the family!
Post a Comment