Sunday, August 12, 2007

Johnny's been Tagged

Jobs held
1. Plumber's Assistant

2. Greenhouse

3. Mexican food delivery

4. Bar tender (know idea if i was any good)

Movies I can watch over and over
1. Falling Down

2. Office Space

3. Hero

4.

Guilty Pleasures

1. Powder during work

2. M+M's

3. Powder during family time

4. naps

Places I've Lived

1. Sugarhouse

2. San Diego

3. Holladay

4. Sugarhouse

Television Shows I watch

1. The Black Donnelly's

2. Studio 60

Things I most likely thought when I first saw/met my significant other

1. She... is the one?

2. Stop dating my friend's

3. Look at me..... Look at me

4.

Place's I've been on Vacation

1. Kuaii

2. Playa Del Carmen

3. Barbareta, Honduras

4. Moab

My Favorite Foods

1. California Burrito (Molca Salsa)

2. Red Iguana - can you pick one item?

3. Tomato Soup at the Soup Kitchen

4. Power Gels

Websites I visit Daily

1. SteepandCheap.com

2.

3.

4.

Body Parts I've Injured

1. Sprained Ankle

2. Brooken Foot

3. Apendicidus

4. Hernia

Awards I've Won

1. Amanda

2. Master Project Factulty Choice Award

3.

4.

Nicknames I have had

1. Johnny

2.

3.

4.


2 comments:

Jenny and Josh said...

That was fun Johnny! I loved studio 60, I am so sad it is gone!

Jessica said...

Good for you to list Amanda as your number one prize! How romantic. :)