We had a request for Ella's "Tag" information - so I thought why not? Here we go!
Jobs Held
1. Making Bed
2. Getting Dressed
3. Setting the Table
4. Wash, Flush, Brush
Movies I can watch over and over and over and over and over and over......
1. Ice Age the Meltdown
2. Cinderella
3. Clifford
4. ANY movie
Guilty Pleasures
1. T.V.
2. Candy
3. Shaved Ice
4. Do I feel guilt over things at this age?
Places I've Lived
1. With my mom and dad
2. Salt Lake City
Television Shows I enjoy
1. ALL of it
2. PBS Kids
3. Sat. Morning Cartoons
The boys I like
1. Toby - someday we are gonna marry
2. Porter
3. My Daddy
4. what other boys?
Places I've been
1. Boise
2. The Beach (Newport)
3. Disneyland
4. Lagoon
5. St. George for Cousin Camp
6. Si's Cabin to "Mobile"
7. Jackson Hole, Wy.
My Favorite Foods
1.Calzones and Pizza
2. Chicken Nuggets
3. Candy
4. Ice Cones!
Body Parts I have injured
I hope this doesn't jinx anything - nothing injured in my 4yrs yet!
Awards I have won
1. Flowers after Ballet performance
2. Soccer Medal
Nicknames I've had
1. La La
2. GrrElla
3. Van Ella Bean/Beans/Beanie
4.Ella Bella - Thanks Uncle John!
This is Ella at 4, what fun!
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thank you that made my day
Good stuff. I miss you, Ella. What about Ella Bella or Bella?
Post a Comment