Finally sharing more reunion photos - we have been away for a few days. so sorry that I have seemingly dragged my feet! Please email me with your info so I can set up a way for us to share photos!
We are enjoying seeing your pictures. I understand Michele started a blog but I can't find it yet. Have you been to it?
Anyhow, yes, loved Nephi. I think Franz has some pioneer history there in his family. I took lots of pictures. There are some great old houses and interresting buildings on the main street.
I like to think I am easy going and play well with others. I'm a recovering perfectionist and newly deemed realist, but ever striving to be the perfect optimist. I love to be in the thick of things, but rarely can get out. I am enjoying developing my interests new and old, and feel too modest to brag but do it often anyway! these are the ramblings and musings of my daily life and the people I love.
2 comments:
Hi,
We are enjoying seeing your pictures. I understand Michele started a blog but I can't find it yet. Have you been to it?
Anyhow, yes, loved Nephi. I think Franz has some pioneer history there in his family. I took lots of pictures. There are some great old houses and interresting buildings on the main street.
Serena
Yay for family reunions!
Post a Comment