

We hear it every time - "She is deffinately yours!" "She looks JUST like her sisters" "She looks just like you (both)!" It has been so fun to look and compare - and glance and be shocked at what we see in our daughters faces.
Aren't we so lucky to have three beautiful girls. I can't say how thankful and blessed I feel (in those moments I can feel it) for such vibrant, strong, loving spirits. Daughters to us and a Father in Heaven who, I have felt, love them not only through their mom and dad but also through you. What a reminder of our worth as souls when we become the gurdians and stewards of little ones.
As for them being cut from the same cloth it might surprise you to look closely. Which of these things is doing her own thing?


2 comments:
I give what is it ?
ya - what is not like the others? At first I thought that they were pictures of each of the girls, but now I think that one is of Ella and the others are of Ruby - am I right?
Post a Comment